Imagine finding a product that helps with practically every beauty issue out there… Well, look no further, because Pure Fiji’s Nourishing Exotic Oil is that must-have, one-in-a-million, all-natural product that has as many beauty applications as it does skin-boosting vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants!
Unlike many body oils which may only comprise of coconut oil or perhaps a blend of two oils, the secret to Pure Fiji’s Nourishing Exotic Oil (and in fact, all Pure Fiji products!) is a balanced blend of four exotic nut oils native to Fiji – organic coconut oil, dilo oil, sikeci oil and macadamia oil. This time-honoured blend has been used for centuries in the Pacific as a therapeutic remedy and a daily ritual to moisturise, nourish and protect skin and hair.
The nut oils are cold pressed at source using unique methods developed by Pure Fiji which retain the integrity and molecular structure of the oil, and as a result the oils remain as nature intended - exceptionally high in essential fatty acids and bursting with antioxidants, vitamins A, C, B and E and other nutrients essential for healthy skin and hair!
Pure Fiji’s silky Nourishing Exotic Oil glides onto the skin and its low molecular weight means the oil is readily accepted into the skin and drawn into the deeper layers of the dermis. The blend of fatty acids in Pure Fiji’s Nourishing Exotic Oil penetrate skin 100 times faster than other fatty acid combinations and leave skin softened, revitalized and hydrated, whilst protecting it against damaging environmental elements.
The combination of these four powerful oils results in a multipurpose, hardworking, super-nourishing oil that can be used head to toe. Try it today and see the incredible results for yourself!
- BODY OIL: Apply after showering as a moisturiser for all day hydration and nourishment.
- FACIAL OIL: Apply to damp skin to keep skin supple and combat fine lines.
- MASSAGE OIL: Use as a nourishing massage oil that deeply moisturises.
- STRETCH MARKS: Apply daily to fade the appearance of stretch marks.
- BATH OIL: Add a few drops to bath water for a fragrant, moisturising soak.
- LIPS: Apply before bedtime and wake to fuller, moisturised lips in the morning.
- MAKEUP REMOVER: Use as an all-natural make up remover that won’t dry your skin.
- HAIR TREATMENT: Apply oil to your hair once a week to nourish and balance your scalp, and restore bounce and shine to hair. Leave in for two to three hours or apply a shower cap leave in overnight for the ultimate conditioning treatment.
- BLOW DRYING: For smooth tresses, apply a few drops to damp hair and blow dry.
- CUTICLES: Apply to cuticles and hands to keep them soft.
- DRY ENDS: Apply a few drops to the ends of your hair to help repair dry, damaged locks.
- SHAVING: Use in place of shaving cream to help the razor glide and prevent irritation.
- DRY FEET: Apply to clean feet before bed, slip on socks and wake up to smoother feet.
- INSECT REPELLANT: Slather on all over to naturally repel mosquitos